[Tigers] TAC Event December 3rd in Naples, Florida

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>, John Webber
Subject: [Tigers] TAC Event December 3rd in Naples, Florida
From: Paul R Sheahan <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:36:50 -0700 (PDT)
To All Interested Tiger Owners,Perspective Owners and Guests,
      On Saturday December 3rd we will be having another TAC Event at my
warehouse in Naples, Florida. If you need your car inspected, want to meet
some great people and see their cars or just want to come visit, we would
encourage you to "come on down".  We will start around 10am and will be around
all day.
      My warehouse is located at 3073 Vanburen Ave, Naples,Florida 34112.  The
phone number is 239-732-1704.  My cell number is 704-564-3831.  Please feel
free to call me if you have any questions.
      If you plan to attend to have your car TAC'd, please let me know.  I
look forward to seeing you.

Paul
Paul R Sheahan

tigers@autox.team.net