[Tigers] Hard Top Storage

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Hard Top Storage
From: "Graham Harlowe" <gharlowe@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 16:06:11 -0500
Listers -

I'm in the process of building a hard top storage carrier/rack to help get
rid of some scrap wood in the basement.  I had planned to build something
similar to the carriers that are available on ebay (e.g. current item #
370176200653).  The ebay photos show a Mercedes top installed in the
carrier, with the roofline in a nearly vertical position.  This doesn't seem
to be a "natural" position for the Tiger hard top.  The Tiger top seems more
balanced when tilted slightly forward.

Has anyone constructed their own hard top carrier hat would be willing to
share a photo?  Any pics of a Tiger top installed in a commercially made
carrier would be helpful as well.  (Note, unfortunately I can't suspend the
top using pulleys, etc.)  Any tips to avoid damaging the top in this stored
position?

Thanks much, as always...

Cheers,

Graham Harlowe