Re: [Tigers] List inactivity

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] List inactivity
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:28:20 -0800 (PST)
I joined in 1995-1996 time frame when the tigers list split from the LBC
list.  I have seen several email friends  pass away on the list - I still
think about Ray Gibbons http://www.team.net/sol/solers/gibbons.html and Bo
Cheadle, although I never met them in person.   I seem to have been
overwhelmed with too many Sunbeam projects (1955 MK3 DHC + Alpine SV) on top
of trying to wrap up that last 5% on the Tiger MK1a. During all this
protracted auto restoration , I seem to have allowed a family and career to
occur. Then there is that pesky running and cycling habit that I need to keep
up with in order to keep me from needing an engine transplant more so than my
Tiger.  I'll pipe up some more when I start trying to undo the crappy body
work on the front clip or put that soft top on that I purchased in 1996.

Chris

View this at your own risk > http://www.usdebtclock.org/

tigers@autox.team.net