Re: [Tigers] list inactivity (owners age)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] list inactivity (owners age)
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:37:18 -0800
With all this talk about getting "old-er" I thought I'd send this out...
again.  In 2006 I did a survey of Tiger owners age. I got 105 replies.  Make
sure you add 6 years to the numbers now and sadly account for the departed.
BTW my math says I jumped into another (the largest) group.    Tom

-------------------

I was able to use the ages of 105 of you who responded.

The youngest owner is - Joey (of course) at 15

The oldest owner is - Bill Carroll at 91 (or soon to be)

There were 2 people under 30

There were 10 people between 30 and 40

There were 28 people between 40 and 50

There were 32 people between 50 and 60

There were 29 people between 60 and 70

There were 3 people between 70 and 80

There were 0 people between 80 and 90

There is 1 person between 90 and 100

And, the average age worked out to be.... 53.3 years old.

 If you were 16 (the assumed youngest age to drive) when the Tiger was
available as a true 1965 model you would be 57 today. That falls right into
the largest age group.

With me at 48 I stand corrected that I am 5+ years under the average rather
than slightly over as I had thought (but why do I feel so old???)

tigers@autox.team.net