Re: [Tigers] list inactivity (owners age)

To: "<arado7@sbcglobal.net>" <arado7@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] list inactivity (owners age)
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:35:23 +0000
I've had my tiger for about... 5 years. Bought it with sheet metal issues,
made the body repairs and it's been on the rotisserie ever since. I think
about it everyday but I got sidetracked on a car that I wanted even before my
tiger. I wanted a cobra (or a copy of one would do) ever since I was about 10.
That was 25 years ago. 10+25= current age of 35. Tiger is coming back up very
soon!

Cullen
B382001452 LROFE
Oklahoma city

Sent from my iPhone.

On Jan 17, 2012, at 5:54 AM, "arado7@sbcglobal.net" <arado7@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

>  I found out today that I am Elderly. Which means I have lived beyond  my
> life expectancy of 67 years old. This is a world wide figure. Not just USA.
> Why do I feel like I am 30?   I ingest Epsom Salt to get my Magnesium.
> Google it.     My  Mark 1   B9472283. is  Kept young with Waxoyl.     gary
> moore.

Make