[Tigers] Tiger History

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger History
From: "James Lindner" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 12:23:02 -0500
Hi All

I am trying to track back the lineage and history on my Tiger if I can. I
recently made the same post on the CAT Forum but thought I might be able to
reach a few more through the List. I had also made this post to the list about
a year and half ago but I just found some new info (see below). I have already
tracked my Tiger back to Florida where the previous owner purchased it in
2000. I was able to go back a few more years but the trail went cold because
the owner at that time has since passed on.

I now think it might have been a California car early in its life based upon a
note Norm Miller had in the registry which I had not noticed previously.

At one point the car had CA license Number CATNO33...probably in the 70s or
80s. The first 2 owners were R. Collier and R. White.

Hoping maybe somebody (especially you guys on the West Coast) might recognize
the license number or owners' names.

ID# is B9470033FE. Original color was red, although it was white at the time
it was restored in 2000.

Any info would be appreciated. I am especially interested in any photos.

Thanks,

Jim Lindner

tigers@autox.team.net