Re: [Tigers] Tail light reflectors

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tail light reflectors
From: "csx2282" <csx2282@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:08:46 -0800
You can buy reflective heater ducting tape at most hardware stores- shinny
aluminum with sticky glue on the back side.

You guys are lucky.  At least you have reflectors you can polish or stick
something to.  Cobras don't have tail light reflectors!  And yes, their tail
lights are next to impossible to see in daylight.  Nearly got rear ended
more than once!

I installed dual filament Halogen bulbs purchased from Dave Bean Engineering
back in the '90s.  Helped a lot.

Roland