Re: [Tigers] Tiger Cooling

To: "'James Lindner'" <jliny5@cox.net>, "'Smit, Theo'" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>, <dave@munroe.ca>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Cooling
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:20:25 -0400
Jim
        Just remember that if it is not puking it is not overheating.  The
first time I took my Tiger to a show it puked.

I cleaned the radiator and heater core and then I used some Prestone HD
flush on the whole of the system.  I also installed a Ford 6 blade fan.
This basically fixed the problem for me.

The stock Tiger cooling system is borderline with a stock Tiger engine.  Add
more power and you need more cooling

Ron Fraser