Re: [Tigers] Funny thing happened on the way to the Tiger-Forum

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Funny thing happened on the way to the Tiger-Forum
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 08:10:01 -0400
Jay, I am also of the opinion that the same questions are asked, most of
the issues have been answered  before, and are available on Tigers
United, or this web page archives.  While there are some questions that
may not be answered, like the recent issue of timing chain, the rest
have been "Asked and Answered" over and over and over.

The articles and responses take time to prepare, and if the person
asking the question doesn't even take the time to look, then these
articles will diminish or stop.

I often respond to off line, but get discouraged by the person lack of
even a simple investigation of these two sites, and when I ask, 90%+ say
they never looked.

I can tell you this will continue to discourage additional responses
from those who may have a specific answer, because it's the same old
question, ie "Cooling".

Larry