[Tigers] Shipping . .

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Shipping . .
From: "lon" <lon@sedona.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 18:49:31 -0700
Short story about Brokers.   I have always used Passport and they have
been nothing but over the top amazing.  One even beat me home to AZ after a
buying trip to the Northeast.

I recently sold a car to a guy in Fl.  He thought Passport too much and went
to a broker.  In the middle of the night (12 hours late) comes the hired
truck (an 18 wheeler) that appeared out of a third world country, dented and
filthy.  When he parked it to load the car, the trailer was so tweaked he
couldnt get the rear door open.  Moved the truck twice until the door
opened and tried to load the car.  It was a low car and had to get a running
start to clear the hump on the door.  I documented the whole thing so I
wouldnt be blamed for selling damaged vehicle.  When they finally delivered
the car to Orlando, the driver stated he couldnt get into the  neighborhood
and parked thirty miles away.  The buyer had to bum a ride to the next
county to get his car.  After seeing this, and yep is was about = price of
Passport, I could understand why.  I would never, ever use a broker to ship
a car of mine.