Re: [Tigers] my posting to Newbie Mike about modifications

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] my posting to Newbie Mike about modifications
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 16:01:28 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
My thinking is that if you can unbolt it and remove the added equipment or
replace the original component, it's still stock ;) .

Using that philosophy, of the list of changes to my Tiger:
- 1988 Mustang 5.0 / T5
- Torque arm on differential
- 3.31 gears / Torsen diff
- 5 on 4 1/2 hubs and 16x7 wheels
- Wilwood front / Mustang Cobra rear brakes
- Coilover front spring/shocks in modified crossmember
- Reworked mounts for 1" swaybar
- Flaming River rack
- Aluminum rad
- BossEFI fuel injection
- Dual circuit boosterless braking system
- Welded in roll bar
- 11 circuit fused/relayed electrical system

The only actual modifications are the rolled fender lips and valence, the
modified transmission crossmember area to clear the T5 shifter tower, the
firewall in the pedal area, and the modifications to the front suspension
crossmember (which had been significantly tweaked, and badly repaired, in a PO
incident anyway).

Everything else can, with a bit of screwdriver and wrench work, go back to the
way Rootes had it 45 years ago... if that was what I wanted. For the time
being, I'm just being careful to keep all the old stuff so that the continuity
is there if it's needed.

Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.