Re: [Tigers] Seat Back Spring Mechanism

To: "'Dave Munroe'" <dave@munroe.ca>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Seat Back Spring Mechanism
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 10:46:47 -0400
Dave
        Glad you are using the Parts List, more of us need to be using them,
but we have a problem with the English language and Brit speak terms.

        It would be extremely helpful for everyone when using the Parts List
to call out the PUB # and Issue #.   I have the 2nd issue of the Alpine List
handy but it does not have a pg YX28.  I have to pull up a pdf copy of the
5th issue to find that pg.  It is also extremely important to use the
description of the part in the Parts List; what you call a crank, the Parts
List may call a Pawl.  Language is everything for understanding our Little
British Cars.

Section YX, Plate B shows the seat exploded view.
Part 196 is the spring on the other side of the seat attached to #194-
return lever.
This spring attaches to the seat frame by a triangular shaped sheet metal
with a hook form - pop riveted to the frame.
Is that the info you need?

I can take a picture of what you are looking for if I have a better idea
exactly what you need.

Ron Fraser