Re: [Tigers] Gas Pedal stop on eBay

To: Alexander Washick <alw6464@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gas Pedal stop on eBay
From: Gary Winblad <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 20:45:50 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
They are missing because if you still have them, you must have the gas pedal
so high up you get a cramp in your ankle if you ever drive your Tiger.
If you remove the stop you can adjust the pedal down to the level of the brake
pedal, now you can "heel and toe" (actually "roll foot") and not get a cramp
anymore.  AND, you won't break the throttle cable... IF you make a pull rod to
replace that...  or have a little self-control and stop pushing when the pedal
stops going down...
Its amazing to me that the throttle pedal position IS adjustable but that stop
only
mounts in one position, so therefore it's not adjustable...
Gary