Re: [Tigers] Anti-Seize on Spark Plugs

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Anti-Seize on Spark Plugs
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 17:03:30 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=pacbell.net; s=s1024; t=1334793810; bh=/Gnjmosocw+74nb0c3SAw5m//niOWCia8o8Rdx0mQG8=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=iHOGv3jaU0O/V0IVSk6oDLzlGBXge7OAptU6AvsrguDZQYPJA/UDgP3n2WG3LHAEeLbyc+vdWaXsv/VWXWT+OjTPCNpgcu7xAducv6tSS60E2P9ubZWXfcul4w8FLIGC8R8InsL8nVGMFcb65M9cFsNTdX+PzxugBDhL+veyiH8= s=s1024; d=pacbell.net; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=S0LiRYoyaUl+RRZGxzGYT9za3KCNDn+tz/oWPDIDONrDCzD3SDngZVUFbf2rjpWp9LiVSSV9j39KnjiVMOH5IVFwv875mijRAx62UuoiZwQQLcRVjojOvAnX+WTwBxwNpm/90CPJduPekbCrB93dhjNTRKc1GtPtjjVXw7TSOLM=; vWEZnrBRU5.LGj57lS1nfwZzdE3Wehzamvb23yLLKtvNYMx_IUSqT4VNbWih g4kVLW.l2P5gGCvquveJBIQe8Mc02bmJQG5xbmvKIIbBJ1DHlErpqZuHFuH. aLLzhdQCFxy0Hzn55d60IkLoGzGNPLQ3nGHkl783awm51MDZnw9Zfw0S1xsJ 4jlj70FKSbhz1kofJkkpSUG9rFGttcoL52YCCby5rLBTobApbOMIvpe6kRmv _Fw2FKOFNcpCTAF4qOsofpT7EKCcthik7r990.zB3wGcaC9sXIlaRzfErQ0l 3v9L7J9l3bGbMeE.XWSv90ov166cDgv73I5bsOK9Z1VGJL7UWhAO0U9QPI0r _QTOFAr91PGyInuTehKrIjvvx4tltZBv2krl8UY7nN6OYz7OjAtZCZ9HZGii bPnNUfRl1mK50djWa9CWorgsKnpjnnjMQODYPih6iDYEiOhrbZFc0AQl6l2f LOYiHNgikftmjpOBurfgBtUL9h7arn4pqGdv9LWGix4KWUK6hBhnXfz7G0oQ fCiEG8Auoln.zJ4l8jj8EbHFVvKC6P1.0F.7zRK.OOqStw8Mpchyd5M5x
Yes, same page you just said it better ;)

And again, likely started with a
cracked spark plug not antiseize... maybe he
'over torqued' the plug and
stretched the threads...

Ok, still useful to keep things clean if that's the
message, it's what I'll take
away, and I still enjoy seeing these type of
videos, always learning what to/not
to do from others costly mistakes is nice
for a change.

How's the Tiger project coming along?

Sandy ;)