Re: [Tigers] MK II wiring help

To: "'Smit, Theo'" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MK II wiring help
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:38:21 -0400
Sender: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net
Theo
        I have not checked the system thoroughly but your last statement
seems to ring true.  I don't think I ever saw the amp gage go anywhere but
to the negative side.  I need to do some better testing and observation of
this system the next time I work on it.

        Any idea how an amp gage should be wired into this alternator
system?
Thanks
Ron