Re: [Tigers] TOTALLY RESTORED

To: tigers@autox.team.net, "Norman C. Miller" <rootes1@earthlink.net>, Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] TOTALLY RESTORED
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 04:04:52 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1337339092; bh=8fV/Kn1GKnHS3Xr0/znLKwa2Lp63ezz5nEFlZ7HA03k=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=QfqWUtaX3vCc5WLrZzQ219Sam9vCtHpux/EEFQCozzRDA68iC0DsDKvViPQhwRCR6F0rRumRhspY0l6G4xIw9k25RH0ALXjuW020AVB8Rdzoq8XvYGs5n5EzI099lmitgirEfrubK3w6kqIcHS/75fBOKaTRJleGId9p+usvG4s= s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=pVbxYFTgiyucgmoaQvKCB315lHQr1M9C5x+LAvLA/M+9g+r26xCLOeKxBBFe/xMSgSqsFtFWen/xsiZIi+X2uEzJ11Gc62HrC23Hy/7lsqZASh0JTaaDH5Asekxn3HmtkkDF8RPj5Qw5CczIYZOMV0xn1pxFUjOWoaSd0Dvbgbk=; TFZbuQy9C6BL_vv4cJ0q9eqN3irZzPooUhfxb65JN8lmgsbkzFC5Viq_dhjy sr93F.qdSQxfooKl.TaQeXPD5UJfghsK1LuGFWQN7ARgDGI8mDOMpVWbCuXj pKwFcnEA7OnYDjSKTPTBHVneUTvgv5f_NVJDMb7BAcBkSgahusP3fDfx1DIN Ho23yWvAfe61KsmFNpVgpyNquMc9x8a1Sh5.mkxh8PzWNgyVcaTWtT98rSTz woCQo4NbwEoQM8RTii8goHzwD34Wvw8sIchgAxel.E0S_jt3LuW8Qbjkgmb3 DBeBKroZAU8sGMlo810bkO46fYA_bsCjLQxJ2K0n27jmYBo_D66xY1D7TR1c Ke9xG.PULKaNEl0jHBHW8LR26eoFwRJ63FeBpd3sjtRicDwoHE7.cD0VSRy_ XXuvmjj_iAwbIGM6thI5qYNukQf7duiju2jx34NFREG8QFyGr3jMfWzlo95x W1snzBAs9pr3BN2NERnmpDSPI4gM6EjmAunxxzsU.09fyPY1Ni96.waAgRLZ fZt.kTYFlZBs83AxgWrwRvz_iMwssmLhBDGMfK_P5gEKyKA5k38_rseMUX28 4BTRDFT8YCqYbR.yQoLIaDvaubvNnpnjRJJSaOV6GYhXqLlq.FPpVEO_cnK_ N2oEp.OJSV4GHoDAZs_oSstRjWUD9SY7aezbJSRDXIPPI3HynMZoRV8oO9Ye ErCY4mVNg142J7S379w--
Norm- whats your response (answer) as I and others are interested as well?
Tell us all as I have kind of an idea BUT you are our uneleected- sorta self
appointed Mr. Sunbeam Tiger person amonget anyone to ask a question of.
Thanks and with respect.
Tony Lang (TtT)