Re: [Tigers] Balance pipe nipple thread

To: "rfraser@bluefrog.com" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Balance pipe nipple thread
From: Allan Ballard <aballard@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 20:45:34 -0400
Cc: tim <crabco@shaw.ca>, "<tigers@autox.team.net>" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Did all Tigers use the same fitting?

I should have been more specific in my earlier posting - Alpines changed
fittings  between the end of Series IV (1965) and the beginning of the last
series.

Is it reasonable to assume that the same balance pipes and changed fittings
were used on Tigers?

Or did the factory use the same pipe but with a different, Tiger specific
fitting..

Just my  $0.02 worth :)

Allan Ballard
Mk1a Tiger