Re: [Tigers] Replacing Soft Top

To: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Replacing Soft Top
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 19:07:37 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Sender: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net
Dave,

Hopefully you still have the top you are replacing. Using the old one as a
pattern and guide as to where the holes go, etc. can be a big help. If the old
one did not fit as well as you would like, with wrinkles in certain places, you
can first try and adjust it with new mounting holes, etc. without worrying you
are going to mess it up. It is coming off anyway. Mark any revisions and then
use the old top as a guide to installing the new one. That helped me a couple
of years ago anyway.

Gene