Re: [Tigers] Mk II wiring

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mk II wiring
From: "Scattt" <scattt@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 07:39:18 -0400
Sender: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net
Ron: That is not a "concours correct" installation of the amp meter installation. I installed that extra post on Phils car and several others in the area to simplify the wiring and assure all the current(with the exception of the starter) runs through the amp meter. It has worked well on my car for 10+ years. I used a pair of brown 10 gage wire taped together to run to and from the gage. The extra post is normally well hidden under the brake booster.
Nick
----- Original Message ----- From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>