Re: [Tigers] Water Wetter

To: AAAGLASSS@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Water Wetter
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 11:02:22 -0800 (PST)
Don't know if good or bad, but what I have is an aluminum fluidyne in my
mustang
(aluminum block/heads) and run distilled water and waterwetter only
in the
system. Have been running that for about 10 years. Have not had a
problem with
either of the radiators that I have had in the car (Upgraded to
a larger). It
gets flushed now and again due to an engine mishap but seems to
be a good
solution for me. For iron block folks not sure how much protection
the WW will
give, each brand seems to have some different claims but can't
say how they work
in iron for corosion. Water and Water Wetter has proven to
be the best for
cooling in the race car.

Sandy