Re: [Tigers] Photos of Tiger chassis

To: <rande@thecia.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Photos of Tiger chassis
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:38:15 -0500
Rande
        All good points.   We do have to remember that every Tiger is a
different case.   Some could be a basket case with little reference material
to well kept needing just some TLC.

We all need to be doing a better job of documenting everything about our
cars.  The problem can be what details need documentation.  I sure don't
know them all but I get a better idea every day I think about it.

        I restored my Tiger 35 some years ago.   I had a 35mm camera, I did
take some picture but I had little concern about details.  I owned a Tiger
and I wanted it back on the road, now, was my attitude.  I also had an
excellent memory than to assembly my Tiger where as now I have to remember
where I left my glasses.   I'm betting many of us are in the same boat.

        Today we have digital cameras, computers and the internet to assist
us.  These all make it easier to document our cars and produce better Tech
Tips.   Today many of us are paying more attention to the little details and
trying to rediscover the history of these cars.   If each of us does a
little here and there, we help everyone in the long run.   Someday we may
get this all organized in one location.  Some of that organization is still
developing.   We can do better and we will; it just takes time and effort.

Ron Fraser