Re: [Tigers] Clutch activation

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Clutch activation
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 20:48:09 -0500
Cc: "tigeruk@sbcglobal.net" <tigeruk@sbcglobal.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
surprised nobody has mentioned the pilot bushing.

my jag engine was similar when i first put it together but fixed itself
after about 100 miles of driving over the course of a week.   i put it down
to a sticky pilot bushing as i'd forgotten to grease it up.   it was fine
once moving but engaging reverse or first from stationary (particularly
reverse) would be difficult and sometime grind.

of course I may be wrong, but the fact that it fixed itself might give you
course for hope :)