[Tigers] Tiger Mark 2 fender badges

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Mark 2 fender badges
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 14:07:25 -0500
Hello  All,

I'm finally getting around to installing the fender badges on my early Mark
2 and I've run into some confusion: My badges are labeled "SUNBEAM V8"
the lettering is in bright silver and the background is clear. From talking
to Richard and Rick at SS I understand what they have has a Black
background. My expert tells me all the badges had a black background. I
have no problem with that, but I kinda like the idea of the body color
showing through.

So, my question: Did Sunbeam produce clear background fender badges for the
Tiger? If so, are there any available?

I've looked carefully; there's no sign of the remains of any background
paint. The badges are clear except for the silver lettering.

Thanks for the help!

Tom Parker
'67 Tiger Mark2