Re: [Tigers] Tiger Mark 2 fender badges

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, "'Tom Parker'" <tkparker1941@gmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Mark 2 fender badges
From: "jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 14:22:24 -0800
Hi Tom

I have a pair of clear 'Sunbeam V8' badges that I got in an odd lot of
Sunbeam parts a few years ago..

They are obviously 'repro' but I have no idea by who. There's some casting
'flash' on the corners but that

will file off to fit

I have no use for them, so if you want them, they're yours!

I'm including a pic but the list won't see it... :(

Jim

B382000446

DSC_0372.JPG