Re: [Tigers] dry ice blasting

To: Rollright@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] dry ice blasting
From: FHSLOTH13@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 11:16:08 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: FHSLOTH13
When I worked in a margarine plant we used a frozen carbon dioxide  system;
a high pressure pump blasted the equipment to be cleaned. All  the 35 years
of paint came off without affecting the metal parts of the  machines. It
would, however, destroy any plastic parts or other materials such  as
insulation.

Fred Baum
9470768
382002353

In a message dated 2/17/2013 10:25:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,