[Tigers] Door Fixed Glass Extraction?

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Door Fixed Glass Extraction?
From: Terry Packer <packertl3@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 15:00:25 -0800 (PST)
I'd appreciate suggestions for disassembling the fixed triangular windows at
the front of each door. I have an assembly removed and disassembled except the
glass is still in its frame. It appears that due to age, the glass and its
surrounding gasket do not want to separate from the chrome channels. I would
like to reuse both the glass and window frame and hope someone has a suggestion
for the best way to ease them apart without damage. Just letting some WD40 soak
down the insides of the channels might be sufficient??

Thanks for any assistance.
Terry Packer
9470018