Re: [Tigers] Clutch fork.... Still....

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Clutch fork.... Still....
From: <johnp@ciseast.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 15:30:26 -0500
Ron,
You mention the reference stating the length of the C3AZ-7515-A fork being
9-1/4", all other references to that part number list the length as 10".
That's the kind of confusion that exists between various vendors and lists.
Hopefully we can get it right this time. The post dropped the photo with
desired measurement points so I will happily email the photo/drawing to
anyone who requests.  Request at johnp@ciseast.com .  An additional item
responders might include is any part numbers stamped into the part and a
photo.

john
.