Re: [Tigers] seat belt anchors

To: "michael@michaelshortt.com" <michael@michaelshortt.com>, "Rollright@aol.com" <Rollright@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] seat belt anchors
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 16:46:33 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Pegasus makes nice backing plates of a reasonable size. They sell the eyebolts
as well.
Theo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.