Re: [Tigers] seat belt anchors

To: Tony Lang <achd73@yahoo.com>, "rfraser@bluefrog.com" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, "Rollright@aol.com" <Rollright@aol.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] seat belt anchors
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 22:19:08 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Hi Tony,
The eyebolts should be used with snap-in end plates like these.
https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productdetails.asp?RecID=631

IIRC Old-school 510's came with this style of end plate from the factory so it
was easy to get these cheap from the junkyard.
The three-point belts with an automatic retractor mechanism probably don't
have a suitable snap-in fitting, but they generally need to swivel (and not
have complete freedom) in order for the retractor to work properly in the
first place.

Theo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.