Re: [Tigers] Clutch - DANG IT!!!!!

To: Gary Winblad <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Clutch - DANG IT!!!!!
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 20:48:09 -0700
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Thanks.  Now I have to wonder if he rebuilt the brakes too.

I suspect he did not.  I guess if I put in DOT 3/4 and one of the liquids
floats like it did in the clutch, I'll know.  Maybe I should pull some out
into a vile, and try it separately.  But, for all I know, different brands, or
DOT 3 versus DOT 3/4 will do that too.

I'm marking my clutch caps with a permanent marker for the next guy!

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/garywinblad@comcast.net