Re: [Tigers] Clutch - DANG IT!!!!!

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, jay.laifman@gmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Clutch - DANG IT!!!!!
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 10:24:20 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: MWood24020
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but for most hydraulic clutch systems,
 DOT 3 is your best bet...at least according to the transmission experts I
know.  The thinking is DOT 3 has less of the additives which will permeate
the o-rings  and cause them to swell. Once they swell, they are likely to
roll in  friction and wear more quickly.

In a message dated 4/22/2013 4:21:56 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,