[Tigers] Tigers East / Alpines East United XXXII

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tigers East / Alpines East United XXXII
From: "Joe Parlanti" <jvparlanti@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 10:41:13 -0400
Tiger Owners,

On behalf of Tigers East / Alpines East I would like to invite you to United
XXXII to be held in St. Michaels, Md. October 10-13. We've planned a very
nice event that will offer a great mix of sightseeing, concours, tech
sessions, food and driving competition. St. Michael's is a bayside community
on Maryland's Eastern Shore and our host hotel will work nicely for the
event. This event is open to all Sunbeam and Routes Group enthusiasts and
you do not need to be a member of the club to join us. We're expecting a
great turnout based on early interest which will make this event a memorable
one. Tim Suddard, publisher of Classic Motorsports and Grassroots
Motorsports will be a special guest with his Tiger. Here is a link to more
information and registration:

http://www.rootesamerica.org/

Feel free to contact me directly for any questions. We look forward to
seeing you in October!

Best Regards,

Joe (Event organizer)

1966 Tiger Mk1a B382000026