[Tigers] Looking for a few parts

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Looking for a few parts
From: Karl Adey <sunbeamkarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 00:23:28 -0400 FILETIME=[1A883A10:01CE5B5B]
I'm looking for the following:

-An original SU fuel pump bracket (both the straight bracket that gaps the
trap door and the round one that holds the pump)

-The linkage between the door latch mechanism and the exterior door handle.
It's a key shaped piece of metal about the size of a dime.  I have a picture
of it if anyone is interested.

-Uncut keys

-Heater core drainage funnel

I'm also interested in, but not in desperate need of:

-Defroster hoses

-Cubby box without hole for grab bar

-Brown Soft top material

Please let me know if you have a spare of any of these.

Thanks,

Karl

PS I'd like to thank the list for all the help you have provided.  My tiger
will be roaring to life for the first time in nearly 20 years very soon.
Thank you.