[Tigers] Generator bracket

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Generator bracket
From: BOBCARNUT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 16:03:46 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: BOBCARNUT
Does anyone in the Tiger group have any interest in a SB Ford generator and
mounting bracket? They were on a '63 Falcon I purchased a couple of years
ago. I can't find any markings on the generator, except stamped on the
generator fan is: A3 FAA, and on the stamped end cover / mount is a oval with
"FOMOCO" in it. The bracket has: C20E-10038-N cast into the bracket.

                 Bob Lerch....former Tiger owner.....