Re: [Tigers] fuel pump

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] fuel pump
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:10:10 -0400
Cc: LIST TIGER <tigers@autox.team.net>
I have a Red Holley pump @ 4 - 6#  ($109 at Summit) that I use as a
stand-by pump for when my old Bendix bites the dust. It runs continuously,
and is loud mounted in the boot. The only problem I had was when I put a
filter 'tween the tanks and the pump. They said that was a no-no. They were
right. I don't know how loud it would be under the baggage tray.

The number PLDFlyer gave  was for a 20 pound pressure pump according to
Summit Racing:

Fuel Pump, Electric, 23 gph Free Flow Rate, 20 psi Maximum Pressure, Buick,
Chevy, Ford, Subaru, Toyota, Each

Tom
'67 Mark 2