Re: [Tigers] Off topic - BRZ

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Off topic - BRZ
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 07:44:07 -0700
Other than referring to it as the "local" dealer Jay never mentioned what is
(or was) self proclaimed as the "World's largest auto mall."  Such a place
resides about mid point between where Jay and I respectively live.  Thus, I
assume this is the location where his interest was dismissed.  I'm not
surprised.   Years ago I had a friend that went to the mall fully intended
to purchase a Honda Odyssey. While he had the appearance of "Uncle Jed," he
also had Jed's money - intending to pay cash for his purchase.  After 20
minutes in the showroom, and being ignored by the sales staff, he left and
took his money elsewhere.

Tom