Re: [Tigers] Tiger tires

To: "Robert D. Hogan" <robertdhogan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger tires
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 15:53:12 -0400
Cc: Tigers List <tigers@autox.team.net>
The toyos on tirerack are a great tire.  They can even shave them for you.
 There does seem to be very limited choice in the US.  If you check out the
UK sites mytyres.co.uk and camskill.co.uk you will find a huge selection of
13 inch from cheap to top dollar (or top pound anyway).

Shipping would not be that expensive when you consider you save the 20%
sales tax.  They also make quite comfortable checked in baggage if you are
flying...