Re: [Tigers] Tiger tires

To: atwittsend@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger tires
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 19:43:42 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: CoolVT
Tom,
You will probably find slim pickings if you look for 13" wheels to  handle
wider tires too.  Maybe the thinking is that people who run 13"  wheels are
looking for something close to the original look.  When 13"  wheel were
popular I don't remember a whole lot of wide tires.  For the  Tiger and others
it was the tall and narrow look that was used. Hey, who wanted  handling?
People wanted speed.
Mark L

In a message dated 6/22/2013 6:57:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,