Re: [Tigers] Rear Brakes

To: cghalgren@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear Brakes
From: phastphill@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 10:04:23 -0400 (EDT)
30 year old brakes,remove,replace everything , clean inspect and repaint the
rest, backing plates etc, pitch the springs clips etc, and run new brake lines
and the flex hose, do it the right way now not later.  The whole system front
to rear should be new, it's all availabile and not worth skimping on.just my 2
cents