Re: [Tigers] Distributor vacuum line

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Distributor vacuum line
From: "Mark Rense" <mark44124@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 10:29:27 -0400
Ron,
I analyzed the original vacuum line off B382001465 by applying complex
String Field Theory. In other words, I ran a string from one end to the
other while standing out in my field. The line is still attached to the
original carb.

The results were 24 3/4 inches in length. I have attached pictures but the
list will not see them.

Bugz