Re: [Tigers] Castrol brake fluid

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Castrol brake fluid
From: "Kirk Smith" <twotigers@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 13:00:59 -0700
Jim,

Some of the online pictures might be old.  The new Castrol Brake Fluid DOT 4
has a higher boiling point than the old Castrol GT LMA, and I think they
wanted to differentiate it from the old stuff, so they changed the name.  I
ordered the new stuff, and, although not in the title, the description on
the back of the container states it is Low Moisture Absorption.  So,
basically the same, just a higher boiling point.

Kirk
B382000503