[Tigers] Fwd: Castrol brake fluid

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Fwd: Castrol brake fluid
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:24:15 -0400 (EDT)
 From: Rollright@aol.com
To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com
Sent: 7/16/2013  9:23:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Re: [Tigers] Castrol brake  fluid

Gosh

Don't ask me. That's for the technical heavy hitters in the group!

Jim Armstrong

In a message dated 7/15/2013 5:21:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
owain.lloyd@gmail.com writes:

I only  ever use one of two fluids in everything.  When on a budget and for
 road cars ate super blue (cheap, good high boiling point, comes in two
colours which makes changes a breeze).  Otherwise castrol react (srf)  which
has a stratospheric boiling point.

Any reason I should consider any other fluids?