Re: [Tigers] Gears and rpms

To: TtT <achd73@yahoo.com>, Andy Walker <awtiger@cox.net>, 'Tiger's Den' <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gears and rpms
From: TtT <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 02:49:53 -0500
sorry ..... since the T5 installation, so I can't speak to gas milage but I
have. no wheel hop but better traction would be a plus. I'm also running stock
288s. I think if I had wider tires and whatever is now the best traction
inhancer the LIST recommends I would have a great setup.I'm running a 302 with
289 CI heads using 350 Chevy valves, for shame, for shame and a mild can. Duke
has me needing a stroker engine.That said, I don't think the five speed will
hold up to lots of HP and as mentioned the wide ratio should be considered.
Meanwhile I think my setup is great, I just want /need more HP and then I may
have to adjust. Good Luck. TtT
Sent from Huawei Mobile