Re: [Tigers] Wiki

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wiki
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 17:59:54 +0100
Well,

it seems that a lot of the articles written by Mr Corbett relate to the
area around me in the UK,

So he is either from here originally or still lives here.

I am happy to meet him, show him a couple of my Tigers and as the UK
Alpine club cxoncourse judge this tyear, give him a little advice if he
wants it.

Anyone in touch with him?

Jeff