Re: [Tigers] No Brake Lights

To: "bobdixon@frii.com" <bobdixon@frii.com>, James Pickard <geowiz@hargray.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] No Brake Lights
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 19:30:19 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
It could still be a wiring issue, since the brake/taillight bulbs have
separate filaments for the brake function. But, as Bob suggests, the hydraulic
switch is the most likely culprit. I've converted my Tiger to use a roller
lever switch that actuates off the brake pedal itself.

Theo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.