Re: [Tigers] No Brake Lights

To: "michael@michaelshortt.com" <michael@michaelshortt.com>, James Pickard <geowiz@hargray.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] No Brake Lights
From: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen@usatoday.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 16:30:07 -0400
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Not sure I understand the "big deal to replace it" comment.  This is a simple
procedure.  Just be sure to protect the paint from spillage when removing the
switch.  It takes a lot more effort to create a mount and change the wiring to
facilitate a mechanical switch.  Keep it simple.  And yes, Rick at SS has the
switch in the event the switch cannot be revived.