Re: [Tigers] Reduced diameter water pump pulley

To: "rfraser@bluefrog.com" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Reduced diameter water pump pulley
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 23:44:17 +0200
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Hi Gene,

What's the motivation?  I could understand _increased_ diameter for high
revving engines, but why smaller?   More water flow is unlikely to aid
cooling and could make it worse.  Recirculating airflow is the only issue
I've encountered with tiger cooling whatever the engine or climate if the
radiator works properly.