Re: [Tigers] Replacing Door Windows - Documentation

To: Tiger E-mail Q&A <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Replacing Door Windows - Documentation
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 23:13:03 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
That hardtop has to be in pretty good shape... it appears to be the only thing
holding the front and back halves of the car together.

If '504 ever shows up in 'restored' condition, they better have real good
documentation of the restoration process to show there is actually part of the
original chassis left besides the VIN and JAL plates.

Theo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.