[Tigers] Spares Provisioning

To: milward@roadrunner.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Spares Provisioning
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 19:05:54 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: CoolVT
I would think things that are not available at a local Napa
store...........fuel pump, for example.  A CAT emergency by-pass for the
braking system.
Brake light switch failure is  a common problem.   Things like that can and
will go bad.  None of us likes to spend money on  things we don't need, but
these 3 things we will eventually need  if we keep the Tiger (and take up
little space).

Then, of course, a set of basic tools.  Get a round dishpan  from Walmart
that will fit inside the spare tire.  Stuff the spares and  tool in the
dishpan and that will be using normally wasted space.
Mark L

milward@roadrunner.com writes:

Here is  the question. We have a fairly well sorted Mk1 Tiger where  almost
everything has been gone through over the last 30 years and we drive  it
almost
every month with few problems. If you were taking it on a 2000  mile trip
what
spares would you carry, assuming limited  space?