Re: [Tigers] Spares Provisioning

To: "rfraser@bluefrog.com" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Spares Provisioning
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 18:55:36 -0500
Cc: Bill Rogers <milward@roadrunner.com>, Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
no need for oil as its available everywhere.  or coolant as you can use
drinking water.

i would take drinking water, throttle cable, voltage regulator (even if
internal to alternator), fan belt, some kind of rad weld, tank tape,
electrical tape and some wire, spare wheel or compressor and sealant,
points if you still use them, and maybe a coil.  maybe brake fluid.  maybe
a 1-2 gallon petrol can.

anything else and it starts to get too heavy and not very helpful.